Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter to everyone that celebrates this blessed holiday.  It is truly amazing to know that someone would sacrifice their life for little ol' me.  The priest this morning spoke about celebrating Easter everyday, and remembering everyday what God gave us.  It was a very inspirational sermon and I know I will try and remember what he said and take it to heart.




To kick off our Easter week, we had to color some eggs (of course!).  Joshua had a hard time with patience, and more times than not we had a little hand in the egg dye before the eggs were actually ready.  But, he loved it and despite his blue hands it was a real fun evening spent with my little boy.





On Friday we did a little Easter Egg hunt with some friends.  Unfortunately the weather was been very wet lately, and hunting for eggs outside just wasn't doable.  It was way too wet and muddy for the little kiddos - I'm sure they would've loved it, but the parents not so much - but I think it was still a success.  Luckily we have the basement now, which provided plenty of room for an egg hunt!



Easter Sunday, on our front porch just before heading to church.  I love this boy.  After church we came back home to see what the Easter Bunny brought, and then we headed over to Grandpa and Grandma's for lunch.  Now it is rest and relaxation time.  All in all a very good day!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that it's spent with loved ones.  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment