Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hello Blog World!

Yes, I've started a blog.  I'm not sure why...but I hear it's all the rage so I thought I'd give it a whirl.  All my friends blog and I didn't want to be the only blogging virgin left.  I don't have too much to say just yet, but we (my super wonderfully weird and nerdy husband and I) are in the process of finishing our basement and once complete I know I will have lots of fun little projects to get it all decorated and snazzy looking. 
So until I have something of real importance to say, I will introduce myself.  I am Jennifer and I am a stay at home mom of one rowdy, wild, weird and wonderful boy.  I work part-time at Joann's where I unintentionally spend my paycheck to try out new crafty, artsy things.  I've been married to my one and only for almost 6 years now.  I say "one and only" because I'm the only one that would ever put up with him, and he's the only one that would ever put up with me.  A perfect match if I do say so myself.  I hope to keep up with this and hopefully have something really cool and fun to share soon. 

Later Gators!

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of women would put up with Michael, but not so many husbands would put up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete